Why choose TOCES?
- We have been successfully training Equine Veterinary Nurses since 2009 and are the leading training provider in this field;
- We have extremely high first time pass rates for all examination elements and 100% final success rate;
- We have trained, or are currently training, nurses from 60 practices from both the UK and overseas;
- We specialise in equine nursing and whilst our teaching covers the necessary small animal content, the focus is on equine nursing from Day 1;
- We keep our cohort group sizes small – average of 10 learners per group;
- We work with leading equine hospitals, research and training centres;
- Specially designed online course material and study resources;
- For UK students, attendance of three four-day study weeks a year saves travel time and expense and reduces disruption to practice work routine;
- For overseas students attendance of study weeks in three four-week blocks, saving travel time and expense;
- We provide a high level of guidance and support to students, clinical coaches and practice managers throughout the programme in order to aid the student with their training.
TOCES is approved by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) to provide veterinary nursing training programmes leading to registration on the RCVS Register of Veterinary Nurses. These courses are well established with proven success rates; TOCES has been commended by the RCVS for excellent results.
Our blended learning delivery mode meets the needs of busy practices and their teams
Expert Teaching Staff
TOCES’ teaching team consists of course advisors, lecturers and tutors, all of whom are expert industry professionals, with a wealth of knowledge in their field. Between them, members of the team hold a combination of PhDs, Master of Science degrees, Post-Graduate Certificates in Education, Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Science degrees, Veterinary Nursing diplomas and degrees and British Horse Society qualifications.